my (closeted) bf want me back to share our life together, we will be 29 - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, December 18, 2020

my (closeted) bf want me back to share our life together, we will be 29

Last week I packed everything from his new home and drove back to my family. He said his family brought the apartment so we can live together have kids down the road. He did treat me nice, there was gifts we go to restaurants. :( I know the reasonable thing to do is leave him. I shouldn’t feel empty like last Friday morning in his house.

He didn’t admit his cheating nor formally said that he is bi Dec 7th bf got home seems hammered, we had delicious dinner I made. Towards the end of dinner he held my hand and blurred out, palm reading says im was gay. I started sweating immediately. Later I saw his knees red. I asked if he is fine. He showered but he fall asleep side ways on the bed. I had to ask him to move. He immediately got on his knees touched his back door. I couldn’t resist to grab a glove. I tested with left fingers, he was stretched and there was smears of blood, I sure if I saw dried sperm. I was so upset. He cheated and he might be on drug. He might cover his addiction by acting like alcoholic.

Every Tuesday he gets home late, he actually leave work at 6, ( I figured from his phone) he was at airbnb forty min away and had sex with two other men. He was on his knees for at least 1hour.

Thursday night; He was so mad that I haven’t found a decent paying job. I was working at three places but he wants me to find a better full time job. I was In The progress. I felt that his male partners brain washed him and pressured him to get myself a working schedule, once I’m out they fuck in the apartment. :(

My blood test showed that I’m negative from std. He really wants me back to be with him. He want to be with me forever. He is Bi, I don’t know how close he is with his gay partners. He did ask me during the end of Nov if I would have 3some.

I love him so deeply I did so much for him. My mom told me to have his parents and him come meet my family and just get married have our own family. I hated that he took a guy home, he left smears if blood mark on one of the bedding. I’m pretty sure that one of the coworker ... he mentioned him several times and I saw his business card at home early November.

tl;dr in this love triangle ( closeted man) deeply attracted to him. I was cheated on. He asked my to find a decent job in 24 hours (3 days) he said he gave me a month. I was working three jobs for him. I moved, found jobs (didn’t pay well) cooked, took care of him. He wet bed. Idk if he was drunk on purpose to show me his true color. :( I do want a family with him. idk what to do if he is manipulating me as a cover for his family. I want things to work out with this attractive guy.

submitted by /u/Trn06
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3p78o0w
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages