I think this is my giving up post. Not that anyone would care. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, December 17, 2020

I think this is my giving up post. Not that anyone would care.

I'm not blaming anyone other than myself. I just quit, I'm a quitter (ladies love that right?) And i don't have what it takes to compete, so I'll just try to live through others, and try to find a hobby. I apologize for not being up to the task and not being able to figure this out or make anything work. Rant over.

submitted by /u/monked80
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3p6MKtd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages