Reminder that "there is someone for everyone" is false. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Reminder that "there is someone for everyone" is false.

I think lots of insecurities shown on this sub are born out of the misconception that there must be someone for you out there: no.

There are men and women so lame that it's better to be alone than with them, and it's entirely possible that you're among them.

"Did I make a mistake", "how can I solve this", etc etc.

Guys, if you're useless, you're useless. Ok? Don't beat yourself up, there is nothing to ruminate on. It's ok, someone has to be bottom of the barrel. There's no one to blame, not even yourself. Relax.

edit: I appreciate the downvotes rain the comments. On spot. Thank you.

submitted by /u/evolutionary_suicide
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2KDRuaN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages