Girl Riders in Uber - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Girl Riders in Uber

Hi all, I am a new Uber driver. I am also new in the US. So there might be some cultural things I still don’t understand. So I thought I could ask this to my fellow Redditors.

I had one instance that I had a girl rider at a late hour at night. We had some conversation on our way to her home. Once we got to her home, we talked a few more minutes in the car and she asked “do you need to wake up early in the morning?”. I said no. She said “really?” sounding excited about it. I don’t know where the question came from and why it was asked. I couldn’t continue the conversation and she left the car.

In another instance, my riders were a girl and her two guy friends at a late hour. We had some conversation on our way to their hotel. My conversation was with her mostly because she talked to me more. As we got close to their hotel, she asked if I do booty calls. I said no. She asked again that if I send booty messages. I said no again. Then we arrived their hotel and they thanked me and left the car.

I am a big nerd and sometimes I don’t understand where those questions come from. Are those questions to invite me to their homes/hotel rooms? If so, should I have accepted their invitations? If I have accepted those invitations, would I be in trouble with Uber? How would you behave in those situations?

I am really confused as a nerd. Please explain as if I am 5. Thanks for all your help.

submitted by /u/funamerica
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3cnKTwu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages