I just want to give up dating - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 5, 2021

I just want to give up dating

25M here. I’ve spent the last 5 years being on and off dating apps, and been in 2 proper relationships (both under a year). On top of those, I’ve been on countless dates and in hindsight, gained a better understanding of who I am and what I exactly want in a partner.

I’ve spent the last 8 months off the apps and working solely on myself. I’ve made great personal advancements but that feeling of loneliness creeps in every now and then.

I recently got back on the apps and within a week, got myself a date. I saw this girl 4 times - chemistry, banter, flirting and communication were all there. The feeling of loneliness crept away as we chatted all day, made plans for future dates etc. But something was missing and I knew that we would not be suitable in the long term due to certain circumstances. Therefore, I called it quits.

I’m not someone that dates for short term benefits or sex. I do beat myself up wondering if I’m an idiot for not having sex with this girl. But I think its unfair to create that moment when you feel nothing and the other might see it differently?

I’ve been in this exact situation a few times in the last few years and its a cycle.

Can anyone relate?

submitted by /u/rabbit_mile_66
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3pnKPlD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages