I’m 22 and never been in a proper relationship in my life. Hooked up with a few girls here and there in college/HS but nothing really came of it. The girl I lost my virginity to at 18 kind of broke my heart, as we were hooking up casually and I wanted a lot more, but she didn’t. Kind of closed off my heart after that.
Anyways, I’m back in the game and seeing this new girl, the first time I’ve hooked up with anyone in over 2 years. I can tell we’re not good for each other in terms of dating and she comes with a bit of baggage but she’s the only girl that’s shown me any sort of emotional or physical affection for a long time. We’ve only hooked up twice and I’ve fallen hard, but trying to play it cool, I don’t think she knows. We cuddled and kissed and pillow talked all night the last time we hooked up before I left and it makes me go fucking weak at the knees. I’ve gone abroad for the next month and can’t stop thinking about her and want to go home early to see her, worried she’ll move on or forget about me. Whenever I get involved emotionally with a girl I feel like she’s the last girl that’ll ever show interest in me since I’m not so good with the whole dating thing.
I have a sinking feeling that she’s going to hurt me (emotionally) and want to get over her but also feel like it’s healthy to have your heart broken a bit especially for someone inexperienced like me.
What to do?
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34M7TRl
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment