I (21M) can’t stop having sexual thoughts about my best friend (20M) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 5, 2021

I (21M) can’t stop having sexual thoughts about my best friend (20M)

I joined a new college after studying abroad for a while and got to make some new friends, one of them is the guy who ended up becoming my best friend. He understands me like no one else does, everything that he does makes my heart beat faster and I feel so happy to be by his side But recently I started to see him with other eyes, I can’t stop thinking about how good would it feel to do some sexual stuff with him. One day he was talking to me and I couldn’t stop looking at his lips and think about +18 stuff so I panicked and ran away. I have been ignoring him and the rest of the group for a little bit more of two weeks now because I’m afraid to do something bad or let something slip. I’m afraid of ruining our relationship because of this! I know I like boys and I think he is bisexual, but what if he thinks I got close to him just because I want to get in his pants? Is it normal to have such thoughts about your best friend?? What can I do??

submitted by /u/a-lot-of-daddyissues
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fWpLzi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages