Self respect is attractive - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Self respect is attractive

There's this girl I use to like. She was gorgeous, smart, fun, didn't put up with anything toxic. I loved that about her.

Then she met a guy, he treated her like garbage from the get go. They broke up several times and got back together several times. And I noticed, this is how all her relationships were. And the more this went on, the less attracted to her i was. The mental gymnastics she pulled to defend his and her actions, was really bad. It really put me off.

And on the flipside, i can say this to myself as well. Cuz I look back on some of the crushes that I just refused to move on from in the past, and I'm like "ew why were you like that?" Chasing them around like a puppy knowing damn well they don't give two shits about you. It's not a good look.

And the thing that made me snap out of it, was the pitiful look I recieved from my absolute bombshell friend after venting to her. And I thought "oh man. She's looking at me the way I look at that other girl."

Self respect is attractive. Even if you have low confidence, like myself, at least have the self respect to not put up with garbage.

submitted by /u/voidofimpulse
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2T3PFbn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages