Why do I feel so attracted to guys? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 4, 2021

Why do I feel so attracted to guys?

I'm a girl, I'm 15, I'm straight and I've never dated a guy. I'm homeschooled and I see guys really rarely, like in my life I basically only meet with girls at sports. And everytime I see a good looking guy, even in the streets, I just feel some intense attraction towards him. I know it's normal to feel attracted to guys, but everytime, i see a good looking male, I feel like REALLY attracted to him. Is it normal? Will it go away when I get engaged or am I just desperate?

submitted by /u/Brave-Dress
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34PI3w4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages