How to follow up in this scenario where I [23M] asked a girl [23F] out and she left me on read? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 4, 2021

How to follow up in this scenario where I [23M] asked a girl [23F] out and she left me on read?

I used to have a hobby I would attend to 2x a week (thought since March 2020, it's been cancelled due to COVID), where I have made myself a very brief acquaintance to this girl who lives out of city, but enjoys the same hobby and know the same people in said hobby. I have only seen her like 3x IRL, but what I am trying to get out of it is that we aren't absolute strangers on tinder, and that she lives in another city 45 min away.

Anyways, I saw her on tinder, super-liked her, and matched earlier this week. We actually had good conversation (she even messaged me first, seeming excited to talk to me actually) and although it would take her half a day to reply usually, there was a lot of content in the messages (like 2-4 paragraphs per response). I told her our mutual hobby is opening up, and she asked where and when. However, when I said for her to come on down after giving her the details, she never replied to me since then. I even have read receipts on tinder, and although she is the kind of person to read-asap-respond-hours-later, she has yet to reply to my invitation for 3 days now.

I've been overthinking this a lot, because I had a huge crush on her, and I guess this is my one way of saying that I would like to date her. I see that her location changes sometimes, so that means that she's definitely hopping on the app a lot. Or maybe the way I invited her was off-putting ("Maybe you might wanna come out, but you'll get to see how rusty I am and vice-versa")?

Should I say something as a follow-up, and if so, how? Or should I let this one go? I just don't get why we'd go from sizable messages/Q&A to her simply not responding at all

submitted by /u/swampythrowaway1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34LT9C8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages