How to go from fun and laughs time to sexy time on a date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 20, 2021

How to go from fun and laughs time to sexy time on a date?

Clearly humor is my best tool and I've been told by former partners that they loved how i make them laugh, etc... Everytime I'm on a date, we end up talking for hours and telling funny stories and laughing and having a good time overall, but the tone of the date is so center towards humor that I have no idea how to transition into something more... sexy? I don't see how, out of the blue, I can tell them I like them, without some transitional talk or something in the middle. Any advice?

submitted by /u/fedaykin21
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3cxsT2d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages