I(22m) have officially finished college without even spending time with a girl is it time to give up on dating? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 28, 2021

I(22m) have officially finished college without even spending time with a girl is it time to give up on dating?

It’s not like I haven’t tried but I told myself in high school if I didn’t have a single date by the end of high school then I’d do anything in college to date and I told myself in college if I didn’t have a single date by the end of college I’d give up for good well here I am at the end of college and I’ve never even been alone with a woman the reason is I’m just unattractive so is it time to give up for good?

submitted by /u/hopeless_romantic229
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3xw868Y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages