How often do you see your S.O? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, July 26, 2026

How often do you see your S.O?

I (24M) have been dating my girlfriend (23F) for about 3 months now. I currently try to see my girlfriend at least 2 times a week for at least 5-6 hrs each but she expressed she wants to see me more. We live abt 30 mins from each other and I work 5-6 days a week 10hr shifts and I work graveyard shift so my schedule is odd. I also like having my own time and for my hobbies or just me time but I kinda feel guilty for not making more time for her. How often do you see your S/Os that you don’t live with?

submitted by /u/Kind_Perspective_845
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3JuWEwU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages