Am I being breadcrumbed or…? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, July 27, 2026

Am I being breadcrumbed or…?

Okay back story met this guy on an app, we exchanged numbers and eventually made plans to grab coffee together. He canceled coffee a couple days before, saying that he had been chosen to go on a mission (he’s in the military) and that he had less than a week to prep for it before leaving, he also let me know he’d be gone in July/Aug for a cert. Totally fine.

Fast forward, I hadn’t really heard from him, sent a text or two to just say hello and check in. I heard back a few days after, turns out he had been told nvm and ended up being around but said he’d been working wild hours. He also was in another state for the cert and won’t be back until end of August/September.

Anyway, he’s been open about things regarding why he is busy, however we go long stretches without talking at all. Which I’m not super upset about because we’ve only just started talking but I don’t know. A part of me is wondering if I’m being breadcrumbed, it’s hard to tell given the situation. Like I’m trying to be understanding but also?

submitted by /u/Minute_Blueberry4619
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/jKnFULW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages