We have been together for over a year now and I have just moved to the same city as my boyfriend so instead of a 45 minute drive between us its now only 20. He works full time with Mondays and Tuesdays off so we usually spend those days together and occasionally a night during the rest of the week if we're up for it. This week however he wanted the Monday to himself just to recharge which is completley understandable and we're getting coffee tuseday morning, I asked him if he wanted to spend the night at mine because I was having a couple of friends over for a boardgame evening but said no because he's hanging out with his friend and his girlfriend. He then bought up that he doesn't want to have a sleepover every time we see eachother anymore now that I live closer and when I asked why he said that its so they'd feedl more special and most couples usually just do dates anyway. I feel a little hurt, at the time I just sought of agreed with him but when I properly thought about it it feels vaguley like an excused to put some distance between us? I'm not really sure though and I don't really know what to do about or how to feel about it all.
[UPDATE]
For all those saying he's cheating or i'm smothering him (we see each other twice/three times a week), it genuinely was just a bit of miscommunication on his part. He wanted to have one of his days off free and instead of spending the night we'd do something in the evening another day
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/1AIbX2u
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment