Hello everyone! I’ve had this situation for the past few months and I would really appreciate some external insight.
I’ve been friends with this girl for years, within the last months we saw each other a lot more often after we both got single, and eventually I caught feelings. I confessed and she rejected me, and I asked for some space to feel better which led to us not talking to each other for 5 months.
During this time she tried to reach out but I kept my distance because I wasn’t ready to talk to her, in the end I felt good enough to work on rebuilding our friendship, and we had a long conversation were she basically told me that at certain point she was romantically interested in me, but it just faded away. I didn’t give it too much thought since it was in the past and I was entirely focused on being friends with her again.
We’ve been good since, she knows I still have feelings for her but she says she’s okay with it. She’s been letting me know that I still have a chance with her, or that she likes me, but never says it explicitly, but talks me through it until I reach that conclusion and says I’m correct.
But at the same time tells me that she’s never felt what I’m feeling or tells me she doesn’t know if she wants to date me or keep me as a friend. She has kissed me once, often touches my face tenderly and holds my hand but usually after all of this she just cuts it off, she says that she likes the fact that I like her and enjoys giving me affection and immediately taking it away.
She has told me that she doesn’t want a relationship now, and gave me completely understandable reasons why. Usually I would take it as she doesn’t want a relationship with ME, but after all she’s done I’m too confused just to let it go.
I appreciate any advice, I’m completely in love with her and would love to have relationship together, I’m just confused in if I should keep trying or move on.
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/JHrDdQb
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment