How would you tell a women you only want to see her casually when you are visiting her city? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, July 24, 2026

How would you tell a women you only want to see her casually when you are visiting her city?

I think I may have given this women the wrong impression after taking her on a dinner date. We met on Raya and I invited her to dinner. We were talking and having a good time for about 6 hours. I held her hand a few times throughout dinner because it felt right in the moment, may have given the wrong vibe. We shared a few kisses towards the end of the night as well and another before I sent her off in an uber. She reached out letting me know she'd love to see me again but I'm not interested unless I'm in town, would it be best to ghost or how exactly would you word this? Thinking about letting her know I'll just reach out next time I'm in town and to take care. Would this be leading her on or obvious it's casual?

submitted by /u/Icy-Permission-8280
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/WTlkY8z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages