Why do I(F23) keep getting ghosted? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Why do I(F23) keep getting ghosted?

I'm a woman who started dating about a year ago and this keeps happening to me. I meet these people online and not in person and we usually start talking before it goes anywhere. But it usually never even goes anywhere. Somehow, my personality has managed to repulse literally every single person I've ever talked to. I'm usually ghosted or blocked or communication fizzles out with no explanation. It's not like they see me before they do and on the rare occasion they do, the same thing happens. I do have to say that I'm very awkward and autistic and that comes across even through text. I can't seem to find people in person so online is my go to. And even then, I can't manage to keep anyone. Is my personality that boring and repulsive? I'm so scared of never finding love and being alone forever. I feel like I'm under socialized and even though I'm trying to overcome it, nothing is working.

If it happened once or twice I'd chock it up to luck but it happens all the time. I'm not the most attractive and I try to people please my way into getting these men to stay but it never works. I feel so unlovable and ugly. Men only use me for my body and then discard me. I'm so love and touch starved. I don't think it's normal to be the age I'm at and still never experience love. I'm more mad at myself than anything tbh. I wish I could figure out what other women do that makes it so easy for them to form connections and talk to people because it surely missed me.

submitted by /u/Emergency-Bobcat-572
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/KtYSqM9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages