Am I Being Naive? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, July 31, 2026

Am I Being Naive?

Long story short, I matched with a guy on a dating app. We’ve been talking for about a week and a half. He’s originally from Madrid, Spain, but he’s coming to New York on vacation. I live in Baltimore, and he offered to pay for my train ticket and help with other expenses when I’m there so we can meet.

The original plan was for me to stay with him at his hotel for about five days. Some of my friends are completely against that idea. Others think I should still go, but only if I take precautions like getting my own hotel, sharing my location, having my own transportation, etc.

So what would you do? Would you go? If you would, what precautions would you take? Or do you think it’s not worth the risk?

Part of why I want to go is honestly just for the experience. If everything turns out fine, it’ll be one of those memories I can look back on and laugh about.

submitted by /u/Itgirlynakoeh
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/hBr641O
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages