how to detach from boyfriend? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 1, 2026

how to detach from boyfriend?

i really need to figure out how to detach from my boyfriend. due to anxiety and severe insecurities, i tend to obsess over him in a way that i find hurts me. I'm always checking to see if he's texted me, I'm worried he'll want to hang out with others over me... And I've noticed I really don't want to go out with our friendgroup if he isn't there. What can I do to improve this?

submitted by /u/Recent-Frosting-3169
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/HR8htwY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages