Thoughts on Hinge Standouts - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Thoughts on Hinge Standouts

I understand that it’s a strategy for people to spend money on Hinge but I feel like the message it sends is that these people are too attractive for you and you need to send a rose to get their attention. Like it makes us look desperate and that’s the feeling I don’t like. And then I feel like it also makes me think that certain guys are out of my league when most of the Hinge standouts are guys who are my type

submitted by /u/PeanutButterJelly108
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/WcE2VS5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages