How do I make the first physical move on someone after our second date? (WLW) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

How do I make the first physical move on someone after our second date? (WLW)

The first date had gone well but she was a little quiet, the second date was so much more fun plus she was a lot more talkative.

I made some physical touches by acting out things we were talking about, checking her hand as she pricked herself, and holding her hand for the most minutiae of a second as she stamped my hand with a ink stamped thingy.

On our next date, how do I make more physical contact ie like holding hands, as someone who always gets nervous about these things and just ends up chickening out?

submitted by /u/Jibby_37
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/KGxoeNA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages