So, here’s the thing. I’m a 24-year-old guy, average-built, and I’ve had two serious relationships. The most recent one lasted about 1.3 years, and I was genuinely in love with this girl. We were having an amazing time together. I used to visit her city almost every week, and she would also come to my place quite often. We were honestly having the best time of our lives.
But the day before yesterday, she confessed to me that she had kissed another guy while she was drunk. I couldn’t listen to anything she said after that, and the next day, I broke up with her.
Now I’m really missing her, but at the same time, I don’t even want to see her face. I’m experiencing both feelings at the same time, and I honestly don’t know how to deal with it.
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/8B6NScG
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment