So of course everything in the beginning was perfect , perfect communication always wanted to see me came to my job frequently to pick me up / see me now everything has suddenly changed communication is wacky we got into an argument/ breakup because he didn’t talk to me for two days …. Got back together communication was good until idk like three days ago he just stopped talking to me we didn’t get into it or anything however when I spent the night he got a phone call at 3 am and went to to the bathroom there’s obviously something going on and I’m very upset and angry because I didn’t except this to
Happend . He hasn’t posted on social medias but I do see a greendot on his snap chat
Idk how recent that could be but I didn’t even wanna like him as much as I do but we been having very risky sex so that’s probably what made me even more attached to him I haven’t did anything with our a condom since I was a teenager just
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Zs71SbQ
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment