30F feeling anxious over 30M - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

30F feeling anxious over 30M

I, 30F , am dating this person, 30M , for 2 months and things seem to be going well. I haven't been in a relationship in such a long time that I feel nervous about this one because I see this going somewhere far and I love feeling comfortable around him -- I hope he does the same as well.

We talk and have dates consistently, but I find myself over stressing about the texting part. I have friends across the country that I just text instead of calling because it is easier. The guy I am seeing isnt all that big on texting but makes an effort.

I guess I am feeling worried that I am over texting him and I he hasnt texted for at all today. I want some advice on how to relax myself because I know that this feeling is something is internally. What can I do about this?

submitted by /u/Aggravating-Fox-9693
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/yv4MQWo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages