Dating advice: Where do I find my type? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 14, 2026

Dating advice: Where do I find my type?

I’m having a hard time finding someone who fits what I’m looking for, and I’d appreciate some advice.

I’m a femboy, Christian, affectionate, loyal, and pretty soft/submissive in relationships. I’m attracted to women who are dominant, masculine, confident, loyal, Christian, a little older than me, and interested in marriage.

The problem is that these traits rarely seem to overlap. I’ve tried Christian groups, but I often find that my values don’t fully line up with the people there. Dating apps haven't been much better—I feel like I have to work hard just to meet someone, and when I finally do, they sometimes play with my emotions or eventually ask for money.

I know finding someone who genuinely wants marriage is already difficult, and adding my specific preferences makes the dating pool pretty small.

So what do you recommend? Where should someone like me actually look for a serious relationship?

submitted by /u/Serious_Range_8654
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/W6Vgjbv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages