He took my tampon out with his teeth idk if I see him again - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

He took my tampon out with his teeth idk if I see him again

i was talking with this guy on tinder for like a week or 2 and he invited me over last night for dinner. Everything was going well he was a very normal sweet guy. We got making out and we were both really into it. I was on my period though and so I thought that would be a turn off since we just met. He said “I could care less” and took my underwear off then using his teeth took my fucking tampon out. He stood up and grabbed a tissue and told me to put it in the garbage bathroom. I was so in shock I just nodded and did what he said. I was a little bit tipsy so I was just going w it at this point I was horny but super grossed out too. I said I’m gonna flush it and he said “no u can’t flush tissue” I didn’t rly think much of it at the time. Today I am thinking what if he had a kink for peroid blood and he wanted to keep it because what the hell.

submitted by /u/Far_Association_7012
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/I3gcfDm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages