First time ever asked out 😳 - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

First time ever asked out 😳

Hi...guess i could use some advice...suggestions whatever.

27...F

And honestly spent my current entire life believing that i would be an uninteresting, ugly woman that would likely be single until the day I die.

And....most likely probably will be. Lol

But in a MASSIVE turn of events in my life. A guy from work just asked me out. Via text (but i was off work so...)

A couple of weeks ago I was working with him and we got along pretty well and I enjoyed the same music he did.

And...then he asked for my phone number...has sent me a few songs...and today just asked if i would like to meet up for food on our days off.

Idk maybe i am overthinking all of this but....just in case im being dumb...

This is the first time i have ever actually been out with a guy like this at all. (Not including previous basic friends)

One i barely know!

I am pretty utterly clueless on....everything XD

I am surely stunned but i dont feel anything major right away...i dont feel nervous or anything...

(at the moment anyways.)

I think im mostly taken aback that this has even happened.

So truly any advice for a first time "potential" date would be great.

Im not a girly girl in anyway...not attractive of the sort at all...so idk what to think or do. Especially since i still have to see this guy at work before then!!

(Sorry for jumbled thoughts in this post...lol )

submitted by /u/Fast-Preference-1804
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/GCcmgaA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages