How do y'all manage your emotions after getting ghosted? I went on a date on Saturday and just found out I got blocked. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 27, 2026

How do y'all manage your emotions after getting ghosted? I went on a date on Saturday and just found out I got blocked.

Man, getting ghosted through a dating app can't even compete with this for real.

It actually hurts and I don't even know what I've done wrong to her during our date.

I thought I wasn't that awkward or rude during it but I guess I was just being me.

Maybe I wasn't looking as the way she imagined how I would look. Who knows?

I was having high hopes of maybe getting married to her asap, now it's all gone.

For context, it was my first ever date in my entire life.

submitted by /u/belowaverageasianguy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/zJAkHiN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages