Woman I've been seeing for a month is now active on Tinder - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 21, 2026

Woman I've been seeing for a month is now active on Tinder

I met this woman on Tinder and we've been dating for a month now (I'm a woman too). Of course it's way too early to define the relationship, but we both agreed to not see other people for the time being.

After this decision, I never logged into the app again and deleted it. We've been having a good time so far but also a few disagreements. She was a bit cold towards me for a few days, but then we talked and everything went back to normal.

Yesterday a friend of mine who is on Tinder sent me a screenshot of my date's profile and it had the "recently active" badge on it.

Honestly, I don't know what to think about this. She keeps making plans to see me and talking like she's planning on continuing the relationship, so why is she on the app again?

Now I feel like I'm investing my time and energy on someone who is keeping other doors open for herself and who could call it quits at any time.

Should I confront her about this? I don't want my friend to be involved, but she could easily not believe me and say that I'm spying on her or something.

submitted by /u/Active-Mouse1227
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/6QmnY1I
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages