Should I tell her I want to pursue her? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, August 24, 2026

Should I tell her I want to pursue her?

So recently I (26m) went on a night out with some good friends of mine and some friends of friends. At some point in the night, I got chatting with this girl (25f) who we both knew of each other but never really spoke before. Things were going really well and I thought I was going to make a new friend from this interaction, I was totally not trying to flirt with her. It turns out that she thought I was flirting the entire time, I know this because she came the next weekend out with us to a different city uninvited, told me she wants to start seeing me and we inevitably ended up sleeping together.

Fast forward 6 weeks, we've been on 2 good dates and she came off as if she was interested via text but then something changed so I stopped responding, but last week we all went out mutually and she really caught my eye. Like I wasn't sure about her after the first 2 dates but this weekend my head has been completely turned. I've asked her out again for coffee after 2 weeks of no contact and she agreed within 30 minutes, and I'm picking her up sometime this week. Do I tell her I am keen to pursue her romantically or just keep it casual?

submitted by /u/Free_Entrepreneur911
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/tRdVPk3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages