So me 33(f) met a guy 33(m)
In the span of 1 month he ditch me when I literally travelled all the way to meet him .
He came to pick me up from the station and dropped me home . I was gonna be there for two days and so after he drop we made plans to meet but he totally ditched me for his friends and some girl (I heard it was an ex)
So I never said anything since we weren’t in a relationship.
I travelled back to Delhi
And he did reach out but all lies
I just don’t want to confront so I just laugh it off when he gives his excuses .
And some days ago I heard he has a wife and a child . And the wife is out of station mostly due to job.
At this point I’m just speechless .
I know I’m the fool.
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/ruiwL1b
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment