Guy suddenly changed his mind after the 4th date, no explanation - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, August 31, 2026

Guy suddenly changed his mind after the 4th date, no explanation

I've seen this man for 2 weeks and the intensity of the dates was great. We met on bumble and he brought me flowers on the first date, saying how curious he was to meet me. 2nd date happened the day after and he said that he was not sure what he wants, but I agreed that we should go with the flow. 3rd and 4th date consisted of 14 hours of us chatting, being intimate and watching movies at his place. We slept together, cuddled and on the morning of the 3rd date he told me he was not seeing/talking to other girls.

Between dates, we would also chat a lot online and talk about our days, teasing each other and so on.

He left town on Saturday to go to his parents, we texted a bit on Saturday morning and then I left him a few messages. He did not reply at all that day, which seemed strange.

Next morning, I sent him a good morning text. No reply for more than 24 hours. I knew he would be back on Sunday, and we also planned a date for that day on Friday, but he was not sure he would make it in town in time, so he did not promise we would meet.

I receive a text message at around 8 PM on Sunday, saying he has been caught up at home. After that, he says he does not want to pursue anything with me because it would probably lead nowhere. I asked him about the reasons and he bluntly said there are some small things that he doesn't like about me and he does not want to change people. He did not specifically tell me anything and I got the impression he only used me for sex. He said anything he will say is pointless since the situation will not change, to which I simply replied "ok. understood". He unmatched me on bumble after that but did not block me on the messaging app, like he is keeping a gate open.

There is definetly no closure for me and I am trying to understand what happened during the weekend. Did he reflect on our relationship? Was he actually talking to other girls?

submitted by /u/Weekly-Shelter3860
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/fQzsGAC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages