Ex came back but wants no sex and secrecy - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 8, 2026

Ex came back but wants no sex and secrecy

Title kinda says it.

I date a girl i really like for 2 months. Those two months were great we went out for dinner in her town, had sex, stayed over, etc.

She asked for space because she was confused (she broke up with the ex a week before we met) and felt early. I respected the space and didn't bother her and she came back to me 6 weeks after that.

We had a really good date but some of her comments left me thinking so i called her, and to summarise

  • Wants no sex until she is sure we will be in relationship, but i can have sex with others
  • Wants us to not meet near her town to avoid gossip
  • Still talking to the ex

The last two together are kinda worrisome and makes me think it is the ex who she doesn't want to find out.

Also she doesn't drive so not meeting at her town means i gotta drive 40 min to her to pick her up and then somewhere else, pretty annoying for me.

And the sex it is weird.. We've already done it a few times and stayed over. I told her I didn't want sex with others that i wanted it with her and that to mee it's essential.

In the conversation i told her i wasn't willing to pause sex and it was kinda left there.

Personally i don't know if there is any option to save this. I don't wanna ask her to change her deadline and I'm not willing to wait an undefined amount of time. I could be flexible and wait a bit as i really like her but I'm unaure about her.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Knbnc
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/JlaWEnz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages