How long can you sleep with your friend until it gets weird? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, August 3, 2026

How long can you sleep with your friend until it gets weird?

My friend [M30] and I [F29] got super drunk one night we went out and ended up hooking up 2 months ago now and we still do since our friend group hangs out 2-3 times a week but none of them know. I definitely have feelings for him but I know he is not ready and not wanting a relationship with anyone at all but every time we're together, the line between friendship and relationship is definitely blurred since we do all the things that friends do but also have sex and cuddle. I never want to lose him as a friend and I don't want to get hurt if my feelings aren't reciprocated because he's just not ready but at the same time I don't want to stop what we're doing.

submitted by /u/Correct-Possible5716
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/q3t56xC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages