What happened? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 7, 2026

What happened?

I 30m went on for the first time in a while this past week. Me and this girl matched on hinge and seemed to really hit it off. So we talked for a few days I got her number and we planned a date! I was pretty nervous seeing as though I’ve given up on dating because this is what seems to happen everytime. I picked her up and we went to dinner and had a great time. Decided to keep the night going and went to a bar with a nice patio and sat out and had a few drinks. Neither of us were drunk by no means I think we each had like 3 beers max. But conversation was just flowing and we were laughing all night long. As we were walking back to my vehicle she stops and starts kissing me and we made out for a while. Then made out again once we got back to her place. She was even wanting me to stay over but it was a week night we both had work the next day and I had to get home to let my dog out and what not. But all night she kept saying she couldn’t wait to see me agin even said that the next morning and we exchanged a few texts about how how fun the previous night was. No it’s been a few days and it seems I am being ghosted. Not Thor first time this has happened to me. Is there something I’m missing? Something I’m doing wrong?

submitted by /u/ads94kg
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/RMG0FuZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages