So, I am an 18 year old guy in my senior year of high school and I have never dated or had any experience with romantic relationships before. This is gonna sound dumb, and this itself is part of the problem, but around a week ago me and my best friend were playing roblox(I know, I only play it because he makes me) and we were on this random game that lets you talk to random people. So, we got to this one girl who was also 18 and who we talked to for about an hour about random stuff(College, music, interests, etc). After a while she suggested we give her our instagrams and make a gc to talk more. Already when she asked this I was kind of uncomfortable because obviously its weird to give your insta to some random person you met on roblox, but we agreed anyway mostly because I personally am really bad at rejecting people. So from then me and my friend started talking in the gc oftenish, but she seemed especially interested in me. For a couple nights after that she always wanted to video call me every night to talk about random stuff AND unfortunately for me, flirt. She is very bold and initiates almost everything, especially the flirting. I also kind of started to flirt back or at the very least led her to believe i was also interested in her. This was a HUGE mistake on my part. She is a cool person who is very sweet, but I don’t actually have any real attraction to her, especially because she lives on the opposite side of the country from me. I do not want a relationship right now, especially not an online relationship for many reasons. I know i made a big mistake kind of leading her on, but I felt really bad not giving her the same attention back even if it wasn’t real. So now I am stuck in a almost relationship (she has out loud said she wanted to date me before) which i see no way out of other than breaking her heart which is made worse by the fact that i am an idiot who said things i did not mean for real. She has said in the past she can handle rejection and i know from things that shes said that she is mature when it comes to relationship, but i really cannot deal with this right now. I do not know if this is the right sub but i really need advice. Thank you!
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/NVHTR2z
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment