I think I just got stood up and now don’t really know where to go. (M22/F22) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

I think I just got stood up and now don’t really know where to go. (M22/F22)

Had plans to go out on a third date with a girl tonight that we’d arranged a few days ago. We hadn’t spoken for two days, so I messaged her an hour and a half before just to check we were still on, and basically she’d assumed it wasn’t happening because we hadn’t spoken today and she now couldn’t.

I just said no worries, another time. Figure the ball’s in her court now, if she was genuinely still interested and it was just a misunderstanding, she can suggest another day. If not, fair enough, message received.

The problem now is I’ve already told my family I was going out because they’d been asking what I was doing tonight, and I cannot bring myself to suddenly be like “actually never mind, I’m staying home” and explain that I’ve just been stood up.

Now I’m just sat in a pub on my own and not sure what to do.

submitted by /u/Melodic-Response-264
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/uPt31Zg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages