Video games on hinge? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Video games on hinge?

Gaming is one of my main hobbies (27 M) and probably is the one I spend the most time doing (I play all sorts of games). That being said, I’m a very social person (have lots of friends, go out a lot, etc), athletic (play soccer), love film, have other hobbies like pool (in a league and practice a lot) and pottery (I’m terrible but it’s very meditative). I don’t come across as a gamer by any means and I don’t like the stigma that gaming has. Last year I suspect someone dropped me after 4 dates because they found out I gamed and had played some league during covid (they made some negative comment about how they had dated a league player before)… I’m not sure if this should go on my profile as I’m pretty sure it’s a massive ick?

And yes I get the be true to yourself, but if it’s gonna be so damaging I barely get matches, why would I put it on there?

Also I’m not specifically looking for someone who likes gaming (that’d be cool tho) but more so someone who’s neutral I guess?

submitted by /u/Operationtiger8
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/bxhkUgB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages