Is this going too fast? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Is this going too fast?

So I met this guy on a dating app and conversation through text was amazing. We met up and it was an amazing first date. He is so dang attractive and funny and smart. I'm super into this dude. We talk every day all day basically but haven't had a second date yet because his schedule is crazy. But he's telling me the sweetest things like he's never felt this way and sees this becoming something super serious. I feel very strongly for him (that's not typical for me) so maybe he really is feeling strongly for me too. He has made comments about us being in a relationship and I told him that I'm not ready for that yet and I still need more time for that. He is understanding and just says he will be patient but I'm worried that he's going to want me to commit to that before I am ready to.

I am already comfortable being exclusive with him and just focusing on our connection but a relationship to me is a promise and I can't promise him that yet. He says pretty intense things but I don't want to post them verbatim because I think he has a reddit. But it's a lot of "you're perfect, you're everything I ever wanted, you're gonna be my girlfriend" things like that and tbh I feel similarly but I'm not used to this?
Is this a red flag I need to be considering?

submitted by /u/Anxious-Advisor4280
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/aXBwiHk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages