First date at 30 - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 27, 2026

First date at 30

I’ve been using various dating apps and matched with someone on Facebook dating. We’ve been talking online for 2 weeks and finally I asked her out to meet her. She seems great and is very friendly and no red flags did confirm she is real by video chat. She is a single mother but I am okay with that

I’ve quite literally never been on a date before. I skipped even prom in high school. Any suggestions to prepare? I have till Thursday.

submitted by /u/ITdoggie
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/DBCNAza
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages