How to: Approach a man at the gym? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

How to: Approach a man at the gym?

Hey! Any advice on how to successfully approach a man at the gym without any discomfort or awkwardness?
I typically do not approach men I find attractive, even if they look at me. I just get too nervous, sue me!
That being said, I feel as though I really need to break that habit. He is absolutely so so handsome.
He has already smiled and waved a few times in passing, but this could just be kindness.

submitted by /u/Aromatic-Angle-7333
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/HsPuWXO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages