Advice about going on the 2nd date. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Advice about going on the 2nd date.

I've been single for 10 years (I'm 31M now). I've only had 1 relationship, which ended when I was 21/22 and have only really have about 10/15 dates since. I'm at a point where I can't really see myself starting a family if I don't get a move on soon but at the same time I don't want to just settle for someone and then regret it later.

I've recently gone on a date with a girl who is 37, she seems very nice and we get on but I don't know if there's a spark there. I'm just unsure about how to navigate it, should I just go on a 2nd date and see if my feelings change OR should I just break it off? I want kids (neither of us have any) and I don't know if cus of her age if I feel it'd all have to move so quickly.

What do the wise people of Reddit recommend?

submitted by /u/OptimusHosting
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/fQMvcut
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages