Should I ask my date what his intentions are before our third date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, September 18, 2026

Should I ask my date what his intentions are before our third date?

I'm Indian, and I've been talking to an American guy for three weeks. We've been on two dates, and our third date is tomorrow. It's my first time dating someone from a different culture.

Tomorrow we are having our third date.

I want to know what he's looking for, and I'd like to ask him before he comes over. But I get nervous asking this kind of thing face to face.

Is it okay to ask this early? Should I ask in person, or is it fine to send a text before we meet? And is there a good way to say it without sounding pushy?

Any advice is welcome, especially from people who have dated across cultures. Thank you!

submitted by /u/noiselesssoul_101
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/b6jd9ge
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages