There's nothing worse than when you loved them more than anyone has ever loved them and moved mountains for them and they still didn't choose you - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 21, 2026

There's nothing worse than when you loved them more than anyone has ever loved them and moved mountains for them and they still didn't choose you

Life's cruel. But you just can't love someone strong enough to make them stay. That's the hardest lesson.

I would've died for him. He was my everything (not in an obsessive or too clingy way). But I wasn't his. And no matter how much I gave and loved and how well I treated him and how happy he was with me in that year, he still didn't stay and left to see if the grass is greener on the other side.

Have you been in a situation like that?

submitted by /u/elcyal
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/O8BuG2j
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages