I am a 20(F) and I want a boyfriend, any advice ? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, September 25, 2026

I am a 20(F) and I want a boyfriend, any advice ?

Hi I need advice cause I don’t know who to ask about this in my life without feeling embarrassed. Well I have asked my mum before but she said not to worry about guys and that if I want to date I need to go out more 💀 I might have just answered my own problem but I want a second view. But yes I feel ready to have my first boyfriend but I have had no luck in my 20 years of life. Others would say I am conventionally attractive, I have hobbies even though they are niche, I work, I study, I have friends, I would say I am a pleasant person to be around ,I know how to have a conversation I can’t be a bit wired maybe cause I am on the spectrum but I don’t think I am undatable😭. I don’t think my standards are horrible like, I like guys that’s are smart that’s my main thing, and that have ambition cause that’s how I am which I think is fine to expect cause I have the same mindset. I also like when they can have a conversation and are inquisitive and care about other people and have good values just things like that basically aim to be a good human. Those are the most important and then I do like when guys are a bit taller than me (I am 5’5)but that’s basically it. Maybe I am delusional but I am I asking for too much cause it’s gotten me no where so far. To summarise my ‘dating’ experience it’s either guys are overly sexual to me from the get go, they are weirded out cause I have no experience and don’t believe me and think I am a liar, or they start acting creepy at the fact I am a virgin or the fact I have never kissed anyone , or they are way too old like 40s-50s , or they end up being horrible people and crossing boundaries. Like I have been on two dates before .first guy we just didn’t click and second guy he was too intense and put a lot of pressure on me. But other than that longest I have spoken to a guy I probably 2 weeks. I guess I don’t do typical things of people my age like I don’t like clubbing or drinking. But I do leave my house and go out with friends, I have used hinge once before but got nothing out of it probably not the best app for me I think I am most likely to find someone I like in person but I guess Idk that but dating apps are so demotivating. please give me good advice and be harsh if needed 👍🏽( sorry about any spelling I am dyslexic)

submitted by /u/Conscious_Kiwi_1889
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/MoJPa0m
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages