edit: yes to preface I’m aware yes the title isn’t great, and although it was explicitly discussed at the beginning it’s not looking casual anymore on the other end I know, probably didn’t make that clear enough. The point of this post was looking for how to have that separation convo as easy as possible given what I’m seeing.
For context, a couple weeks ago, I met this girl [21F] on tinder where we were open that we were both somewhat recently out of longer term relationships and honestly that ended up being something we bonded over initially. It was nice having someone to talk to who was going through similar things, but also have some banter with to distract from it all ;) In my mind it was pretty clear this was going to be a chill thing. She sent me a text not even a week ago checking in that “we’re both still healing” so let’s still just taking everything slow. Great!
Which brings me to the past couple days, where I really noticed the general mood has definitely gone beyond what I’d expected. The main example I have is I’ve been SICK the past few days and as one does I fell asleep really early the other day (8pm ish), though usually I stay up later texting her. The next day she sends me a “getting of her chest” text (which I’ll paste at the bottom) … and then the next day brings it back up with a pic of her crying & and a full page of an obstructed journal entry (which she said both was about her spiral that night based off me?) Not sure if it was meant as a jab or what I have no idea. But the picture really was my last straw because it was so confusing.
From talking with her she clearly has had some rough experiences in past relationships so I wonder if this could be from that? I don’t know? But I’m a little hesitant to continue things now because I don’t want to be giving into any false hope that is clearly developing. If anyone has any advice on what I can say, also without being too hard on her because otherwise she’s genuinely is a lovely person.
This is the main text for context, there were more like this but all along the same lines
“Yeah i get it tbh, why don’t i just let you rest today and I’ll kinda mind my own business honestly just felt so in my head yesterday abt texting you. and then over analyzing like your responses and stuff idk guess im just getting a bit scared idk bro feel so crazy lately**”**
TLDR: Matched with [21F] on tinder, we discussed it being a slow casual thing for now but recently she’s getting more attached and has been sending some odd almost guilt trip-y texts? How would I word a discussion with her
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/xh13V42
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment