So I have been dating this woman for over a month...
Thus far I have planned 3 dates... first dating being dinner and an activity, second date being takeout and a movie, third date being a lengthy activity.
Another date was at her place where we had wine and a movie... it was kind of a last-minute thing and happened at 8pm... nothing really planned on her behalf.
She also came with me on a work trip for a weekend where again... it was mostly me driving plans + what we do.
Recently, she went away for a trip for about a week and I notice that while she's on board with seeing me when I ask, she's not really initiating seeing or taking much part in planning. She's also not communicating things that indicate that she would like to see me...
"Hey, what are you doing tomorrow night? Can I plan something?" or... "Hey, haven't seen you in a bit. Would like to see you soon."
She's back in town and we're supposed to see each other tomorrow. I haven't set anything up yet or brought it up since we talked about it last week cause I'm kind of hoping she says, "Hey, so tomorrow..."
It would just feel nice for her to take the initiative and indicate she wants to see me without being prompted.
Am I crazy for this?
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/HlxCcPj
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment