I met a woman in my gym - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

I met a woman in my gym

I'm a 21M college student staying in a hostel. Me and a few hostel mates go to the same gym regularly. There's a woman there who is older than me (maybe mid 30s or less), and I find her attractive.

I've never talked to her before, but I'd like to get to know her and maybe become friends or more than that

The problem is that I'm pretty introverted. I don't usually talk to girls except my classmates, and my friends see me as a quiet, innocent guy. But honestly, I've always wanted to make more female friends and maybe find a relationship if things naturally work out.

How should I approach this without being weird, without my friends or trainer knowing i'm trying to pull her or making her uncomfortable?

submitted by /u/ZeroXevan
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/XcRekO7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages