Ex coworker from 4 years ago goes to my gym. Do I go for it? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Ex coworker from 4 years ago goes to my gym. Do I go for it?

Yesterday I (M31) was working out at my gym. I'm a very long time gym goer so I'm on autopilot 90% of the time there just going through the motions. I "coming to" tho as I noticed a really hot girl looking at me from my peripheral vision. This kept on going for like 40 mins and it happened so much I started paying more attention to her. I couldn't catch her face though cus she would turn around everytime I caught her looking at me.

At some point she got a little closer and I remembered her. We used to work together 4 years ago. I was a new hire and she got fired like 3 weeks after. During that time we got along just fine but I was too scared to ask her out lol. When she got the boot I even texted her and had a nice exchange. Still, I didn't have the balls to pop the question.

Now it's different. I'm much more experienced and I'm doing a lot better for myself so I would feel confident enough to approach her. The thing is, by the time I recognize her yesterday, I was a sweaty mess. I'm thinking about saying something next time I see her before I start lifting.

It's kinda odd though she would just creep up on me like that instead of talking to me but I guess that's just her doing her best for me to notice her, right?

submitted by /u/CharlieXAFK
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/8Te9VPR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages